1. Ensure preparation of annual financial statements as per International Financial Reporting Standards.
2. Ensure preparation of annual budget and getting it approved from Board of Directors.
3. Oversee tax matters including representing Company at FBR and ATIR.
4. Oversee the treasury function and capital market transactions.
5. Supervise preparation and presentation of reports for internal and external stakeholders.
6. Ensure compliance with financial covenants given in Concession Agreement signed with National Highway Authority.
7. Development and updating of financial model covering the project period.
8. Review and update financial projections.
9. Arrange debit and equity financing.
10. Review proposal for business development.
11. Review transaction with contractors and suppliers.
|Gender:||Both Male & Female|
|Posted On:||07 May, 2023|
Subscribe & get all related jobs notification